Everything you need
under one roof.
About Craftsman Label
Craftsman Label is a full-service, custom label printing company producing award-winning labels to customers nationally and abroad. Located in the Portland metropolitan area of Oregon, we specialize in turn-key solutions to every label need.
With over 4000 standard die shapes available and the ability to print up to 10 colors, we can customize your label with a variety of special effects on specialty stocks.
We have an outstanding team of professionals, state-of-the-art equipment and a can-do attitude of service, no matter how large or small the job. We make every effort to impress you … every time.
In addition to printing both Flexo and thermal, we are a Northwest resource for thermal equipment, supplies and service for your in-house business printing and barcoding needs.
Even before you become our client, we are available to answer questions, advise you of best practices and guide you in your selection of printing options.
Customers remark that our service is exceptional and though we don’t like to brag, we do want you to know that when your project is in our hands, it has our full attention.
Though you have a single contact, multiple people are made aware of your project so that it will not slip through any crack.
Once you enter our system, our prepress department goes to work to prepare your art work for the press. We will produce a proof for your approval and as soon as you have approved the proof, we will schedule press time.
If desired, we offer an on-site presscheck giving you the added benefit of making any minor color adjustments to your job as it is running at the time of printing. If not, we will match your job to your approved proof.
Shipping or delivery will be arranged according to your request.
Our goal is to give you what you expect, when you expect it.
At Craftsman Label, we have trimmed our waste and continue to refine our efforts to help retain the natural resources of this planet. To that effect,
- we use water-based inks without the harsh chemicals, so as not to contaminate our waterways and to lower carbon output.
- we have a plate making process which has eliminated the use of all chemicals.
- we choose to use cloth towels in our pressroom, provided by a “green” laundry.
- each employee has a recycling bin at their station.
- all paper products are recycled.
- all employees now use ceramic coffee mugs to cut down on disposable cups.
- any obsolete electronic equipment is donated to the Goodwill E-Cycle center rather than thrown into a landfill cluttering our environment for generations to come.
As a benefit to our clients, we offer multi-part labels which minimize the need for a larger package because they use less space. These labels sometimes called “Peel Back,” “Expanded Content”, “Booklet” labels, or even “Coupon Labels,” are a great way to reduce your eco footprint.
We encourage everyone to recycle both at work and at home to sustain our world.